These are some frequently asked questions. Contact us for more details.
- How does this work? Our initial meeting includes answering some basic questions about your needs. We have provided a form to simplify the process. The more details you provide before (and when) we meet, the faster we can evaluate and suggest a solution.
- Do you accept any project? We reserve the right to choose the projects we work with. If for any reason we are unable to help you, we can suggest another developer who can help. We will not help promote any offensive material or messaging.
- Who is your ideal client? We work with business owners who have been in business for 2+ years, are ready to take things to the next level and are excited to invest the budget and time required to make things happen. Our ideal clients are aware that they need a guide & a tech consultant in the process of achieving the best online presence.
- How much can I expect to pay for my project? We use value based pricing. After our initial discussion, we will provide you with a quote for the entire project.
- How long will it take to get my project done? This depends on the complexity of your project, and the time frame we agree on. It is always useful to give prompt feedback to ensure a swift completion of your project.