Do you need help with your website, but are not ready for a full redesign?
Do you have specific tasks that need expert attention?
Have you neglected your website for many months? Years?
Do you need a few pages designed or certain integrations added to your website?
Now you can get your projects taken care of in a day ( or more, depending on the scope of the project).
How do Day Rates work?
Limited scope projects
Can you design an entire website in a day? No, unless it is a single page website. An entire website could be designed in several days based on number of pages, functionalities needed and other details.
How do I know how many days it would take for my medium size project? Please fill the form below with all relevant details and we will get back to you with an estimate.
- Create and design 2-3 pages with up to 1 slider or up to 10 images.
- Optimize website for better functionality. Third parties software or plugins may be needed, this will be discussed beforehand. Any such plugin licenses will be acquired by client with my guidance.
- Marketing Strategy + 1 Month Content plan + Content created as example that can be used for the first month. This is for you if you plan to post content to your social media yourself and need a clear plan with detailed examples of what to post. This includes a 1 hour Marketing Strategy Session at the beginning of the Day.
A Day Rate includes:
- Preparation before the project through a questionnaire, gathering resources or any research needed for your specific project.
- 6 hours on the Day, including 2 consultations ( One at the beginning, One at the end)
- Any follow up report if applicable to the scope of the project.
Day Rates are a premium package that ensures you get my exclusive attention for a day
What if your project is smaller ? Ask us about a Half Day.
3 easy steps:
- Before the Project: Pay the Day Rate + Fill out the questionnaire/ provide all details needed
- The Day of the Project: You will be available for quick feedback for the entire 6 hours. There will be a 20 minutes discussion at the beginning of the project to ensure we are on the same page, followed by a 20 minutes meeting at the end of the day.
- After the Project: You will receive any deliverables in the days following the project. Depending on the scope, you will receive a report. In the case of website pages, changes to the website, these will be complete on the day of the project.